Welcome to this first issue of the Emmanuel UC Families Ministry newsletter. The idea for this has come out of requests from parents and leaders within the Emmanuel Community who want and need easy access to information and resources to help them be the best disciples, leaders, and disciple-makers within their home, family, and community.
Each issue will have a range of links, tips, and recommendations for resources, articles, and new (or old) ideas to help support you and your family, ministry, and community.
If you find something that you think would be helpful to share with others, please share it with me so that we can share and others can benefit too.
Click here to view(https://mailchi.mp/b6ec883167c0/newsletter-7th-march-1934247?e=UNIQID)
Our whole Church Bible Study Holy Spirit Dependence has started here is the study material is attached if you would like a copy.
Want to join a group? Here is a list of groups that are currently meeting.
Monday @ 1245pm
Tuesday @ 245pm
Wednesday @ 7pm
If you would like to join one of these groups please contact Helen in the office and she can give you the contact details. Also if these times don't suit contact Helen and we can sort something out.
Ways you can share with others in prayer:
- Send in prayer requests via websiteor app
- Email or call Bronwyn Kelly (Prayer Team Leader) with your prayer requests. email@example.com
- Meet with prayer warriors and others after Worship on Sundays. (during covid restrictions we suggest making a time to connect electronically or over the phone)
- Find a prayer buddy/ or group to meet with regularly. (during covid restrictions we suggest making a time to connect electronically or over the phone)
- Tune in on Wednesday mornings to our Face Bookpage.
- Offer to pray for someone..... and do it.
Watch this space further resources and information will be shared soon.
Please continue to collect used postage stamps. There is a blue plastic container in the cupboard in the foyer. (this is a fundraiser for Qld Synod)
Thank you. Carole Simpson